For more details, click the activity on the calendar, and a full description with instructions on how to register will pop up.
* denotes that the activity is available on Zoom
+ denotes that the activity is hybrid (in-person and on Zoom)
We ask for your kokua with the following:
- All participants for in-person activities are required to register in advance by calling us at 808-885-6777 or emailing email@example.com; this will allow us to be sure our space is prepared for you.
- We request a courtesy call if you are not able to attend so that someone else might be able to participate.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
- Please take what you discover at Tutu’s House and share it with your family, physician and/or healer. The information is not meant to replace the professional care you receive.
Hoʻo Walaʻau is printed each month. A monthly e-newsletter, as well as weekly updates and highlights of upcoming activities are available via email. Subscribe here.
Tutu’s House most recent monthly calendar and newsletter are available for download by clicking the links below.