* denotes that the activity is available on Zoom
In Today’s Reality
As we navigate this uncertain time, we wanted to share the policies and procedures that we have put into place to keep all of us safe and healthy at Tutu’s House.
To keep our environment safe, these are the steps we are taking:
- regularly cleaning and disinfecting door handles, hard surfaces in the reception area and all spaces.
- vacuuming between all scheduled activities with a brand new, HEPA-filtered vacuum.
- providing alcohol sanitizer in all areas of our office.
- requiring you to have an appointment or have registered for an activity at least the coming few months.
- allowing our yoga equipment to be borrowed on a long-term basis, so you are the only one using the items. We request that you sanitize them at home before bringing them to class.
We ask for your kokua with the following:
- All participants for in-person activities are required to register in advance by calling us at 808-885-6777; this will allow us to be sure we do not exceed the maximum capacity of our space (10 in the green room and 4 in the blue room).
- We request a courtesy call if you are not able to attend so that someone else might be able to participate.
- Please wear a face covering and sanitize your hands upon arrival.
- If you have traveled in the last 14-days or are not feeling well, please stay home.
- If you need to come in, please make an appointment so we can be sure you are not arriving at the beginning or end of a class when a number of people will be entering or exiting.
See an activity you would like to attend that is happening in-person? Please call 808-885-6777 to register ahead of time. If it is an online activity, please email email@example.com for a link to register on Zoom.
Hoʻo Walaʻau is now digital. Throughout the pandemic, we’ve been sending weekly updates and highlights of upcoming activities. Subscribe here.
The Tutu’s House monthly calendar and newsletter that were printed in 2020 are available for download by clicking the links below.