A welcoming, non-judgmental atmosphere
Tutu’s House is best known for our welcoming, non-judgmental atmosphere—a safe place to experience and explore a variety of approaches to health and wellness.
Founded on the belief that every individual’s circumstances and path for health are unique, Tutu’s House does not endorse any one approach to health and wellness.
Our community’s greatest resource are our people
Tutu’s House shares a variety of resources to
- enhance your health and wellness
- empower your active engagement in your health and wellness
Our community’s greatest resource are our people. The activities offered by Tutu’s House are led by people who volunteer or employees of other agencies.
We invite you to share your own approach to health. Your interest is the only credential required!
To learn more about what’s possible, please contact us at:
Building a healthy community together
Non-profit organizations, community groups, and government agencies seeking meeting
space for the purposes of health, wellness or community development are invited to meet at Tutu’s House.
Sharing a variety of resources
Tutu’s House resources also include
- health and wellness courses on iPad for 7-day loan
- computers for health and wellness Internet research
- lending library with more than 2,000 books and DVDs
- lending library of assistive technology devices